Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Post, First Month 2011


Most of the drawings you will see on my posts will have been completed within a time range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Some will be less. I do not typically do figure drawings as finished pieces of art, they are studies and drawing practice done in the classroom as demonstrations.







I hope I am not too old to understand how or why I should do this or to simply keep up the demand of regular posting and updating. I want to make this valuable for me as a professor and artist, for my students in any help I can be for them and those who love figure drawing and want to improve their ability to see. I hope to help my students who are anxiety stricken, excited, eager to learn and striving for excellence in depicting the human form. My goal is to share my passion, excitement and love for drawing with others and to have those who share it with me, give helpful information about blogging and drawing.

1 comment:

  1. You also strike fear in the hearts of aspiring artists!

    ReplyDelete